Uncommented Bytes

Thursday, May 19, 2005

nullpointer on weblogic fixed

I have fixed the problem from my last post, and put the answer here:dev2dev Online

It seems that weblogic was not noticing the changes so it was not redeploying. This is because we are exploding our ear in development. I changed our ant script to always overwrite the META-INF directory containing the application.xml file. This is forcing weblogic to refresh the application correctly (like it would if an entire ear file had changed), and the problem is now gone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home