Uncommented Bytes

Thursday, May 13, 2004

Atom to RSS converter

I noticed this morning that java.blogs was not picking up my entries. Naturally I assumed it was caused by my switch from jRoller to Blogger yesterday. I checked my configuration and it dawned on me that Blogger uses Atom while java.blogs is looking for RSS. If the differences are new to you, then do a quick google to find numerous information on the political differences.

Anyway, to fix my problem I needed an Atom to RSS converter. Google to my rescue again! I found this little gem, that takes your Atom.xml and spits out valid RSS. I'm not back on java.blogs. Try it for yourself:

atom

atom as rss


Thanks for 2rss.com for their services!

1 Comments:

  • You may want to check out FeedBurner.com as well ... it does Atom to RSS, and gives you some nice stats as well. Other features too.

    By Blogger Eric Lunt, at 29 June, 2004 22:00  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home